ATEX SPLITTER BOX
The Wolf ATEX Splitter Box is compact, portable and CE marked to the ATEX Directive for safe use in Zones 1 and 2 potentially explosive gas and Zones 21 and 22 dust* atmospheres, making it ideal for power distribution within hazardous area confined spaces.
ZONES: 1, 2, 21 AND 22
The ATEX Splitter Box, operating up to 254V, is extremely versatile allowing for a number of different lighting solutions, task and/or ambient, to be configured based on the LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaires and Floodlites and other cable powered lighting products.
The ATEX Splitter Box facilitates chains of lighting in different areas to be linked together and extended from one central point, allowing for a greater area to be illuminated quickly and easily and reducing the number of cables in the work area. An added benefit of the ATEX Splitter Box is the ability to power ancillary equipment alongside lighting for maintenance.
Built to the same high standards as the Wolf ATEX 400VA Transformers, the ATEX Splitter Box is robust; with a Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) or 316 grade stainless steel enclosure with a 316 Stainless Steel Skid for increased resistance to corrosion. This ensures that it can withstand the harshest of environments and is always ready for use. It's compact and stable design and integrated handle make it very easy to move and firmly position within a potentially explosive gas and dust area atmosphere.
"Registered Design" 001 425 201-0001
6230-99-4261183 - LL-260/110ATX/SY15/MOD
ATEX approved for Zone 1 explosive Gas and 21 explosive Dust atmospheres
Quick & easy multiple light set up from central point
Available in 24/48/110 and 230 Volts
Features & Benefits
- ATEX Approved for Zone 1 explosive Gas and Zone 21 Dust*
- Fully compatible with Wolf’s temporary lighting solutions
- Robust and durable GRP or Stainless Steel enclosures housed within a stainless steel skid
- Compact, lightweight, portable configuration with an integrated handle
- Can be fitted with ATX, CEAG, Stahl and Marechal plugs and sockets
- Available with SY, Ship's Braided or H07RN-F input cables
- Available in 24/48/110/230 Volts
- Allows versatile lighting configurations with LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaires, Floodlites, Handheld Leadlamps and and other cable powered lighting products
- Can be ordered with output glands instead of sockets to increase the number of products that can be powered (especially useful for multiples of the SP-600 Handheld Leadlamp)
- Can be ordered with internal fuses (a maximum of 2) to increase the reach of LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaires, Handheld Leadlamps and Floodlites
Gas Zone: 1 and 2
Dust Zone: 21 and 22
Gas Zone: 1 and 2
Dust Zone: 21 and 22
Enclosure: Stainless Steel
|Product Reference||LL-260 (Suffixes define cable type and length, plug socket and fuse options)||LL-260/SS (Suffixes define cable type and length, plug, socket and fuse options)|
|Product Description||ATEX GRP Splitter Box||ATEX Stainless Steel Splitter Box|
|Enclosure||GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester) Enclosure with 316 Stainless Steel Skid||316 Stainless Steel Enclosure with 316 Stainless Steel Skid|
|Approval Codes||II 2 GD Ex de IIC T5 Gb Ex tb IIIC T90°C Db IP66* -20°C - +50°C|
|Type of Protection||"e" increased safety"d" flameproof|
|Classification (Gas)||Zones 1 & 2|
|Gas Groups||IIA, IIB IIC|
|Temperature Class (Gas)||T5|
|Classification (Dust)||Zones 21 & 22*|
|Max. Surface Temp. (Dust)||90°C*|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C to +50°C**|
|Certificate||Baseefa12ATEX0268/IECEx BAS 16.0073X|
|Voltage||Up to 254V AC|
|Maximum Input Current||15A***|
|Plug and Socket Types||ATX, CEAG, STAHL and Marechal|
|Input Cable Types||SY, Ship's Braided or H07RN-F (HOFR)|
|Weight||10 KG (nominally)****||12 KG (nominally)****|
* Depending on components fitted to the unit
** If SY cable is fitted, minimum ambient temperature = -15°C
*** If max amb needs to be increased to 55oC the maximum input current is limited to 10A
**** Weight of units will vary with input cable length and type, and variations in components fitted.
All information has been gathered under laboratory conditions, the user must regard the values given as approximate.
For information on the possible specification variations, please see the ATEX/IECEx Splitter Box Specification Matrix in the Downloads and Resources Section of this web page.
Changes may be made to the above specification without notification, details are available on request.
For more information, please contact Wolf