The RC-200H/L Chargers are for use with all torches in the Wolf Rechargeable Torch range.
The Lithium Ion battery is charged within the torch via charging studs on the side. The chargers are designed to hold the torch while charging, using a ‘snap in/snatch out’ function, for quick release but secure retention, even in vehicle applications, enabling them to always be ready for use.
- The RC-200L incorporates the RC-200 charger with the RC-452 DC supply cable for use at low voltages of 12-24VDC for vehicle applications.
- The RC-200H incorporates the RC-212 charger with the RC-300 plug-top mains adaptor for use at mains voltages of 100VAC to 230VAC or at 254VAC, 60Hz ‘rig voltage’. The mains adaptor is supplied with pin configurations for UK, EU, US and Australia.
All chargers may be used free standing or can be bench or wall mounted.
Torch charger with DC supply cable
Torch charger with plug-top mains voltage adaptor
|Product Description||Torch Charger with DC Supply Cable||Torch Charger with Plug-Top Mains Voltage Adaptor|
|Input Voltage||12-24Vdc||100-230Vac (May also be powered from 'rig' voltage 254Vac 60 Hz)|
|Enclosure||High Impact Thermoplastic|
|Insulation Class||III||III + II|
|Recharge Time||3.0 hrs (90% in 1.5 hrs)|
|Weight||0.275kg||0.275kg + 0.125kg|
- All information has been gathered under laboratory conditions, the user must regard the values given as approximate.
- Changes may be made to the above specification without notification, details are available on request.
Thank you for your interest in Wolf Safety and our hazardous area portable and temporary lighting.
- Contact us with any questions or enquiries on +44 (0) 114 255 1051
- Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find a Distributor
Version: SL063 DF411 Issue 1