Zones: 1 and 2
Ramfan™ is the world leading manufacturer of fans and ventilators for hazardous areas.
The VF-UB20xx is a hazardous area blower with a totally enclosed motor which is safe for use in a variety of adverse atmospheres.
Super compact and lightweight, at up to 980 cfm (1,666 m3/hr) it delivers the highest airflow in its class.
Ideal for hazardous areas, it is tough, resistant to chemicals has anti-static housing and is supplied with a 7.6m long power cable. It operates at an ultra-quiet level of 74dB at one metre.
The optional anti-static Quick-Couple™ Canister stores and protects duct from rips and tears and helps for a quick and easy set-up. It is available with either a 4.6 or 7.6 metre duct.
4940-01-603-7098 - VF-UB20xx (230V)
Features & Benefits
- ATEX and IECEx certified for us in Zone 1
- Class leading air-flow at up to 980 cfm (1,666 m3/hr)
- Ultra quiet - 74dB at 1 metre
- Compact and lightweight - 10kg
- Thermally protected cut-off switch
- Durable, PC/ABS anti-static casing - weatherproof, dent resistant, v0 flame retardant and chemical resistant
- Starter secured in flameproof motor enclosure to prevent risk of ignition when powered on
- Extended reach power cable - 7.6 metres
- IP55 water tight rain tested switch enclosure
20cm VF-UB20xx Electric Hazardous Area Fan/Ventilator
Gas Zone: 1 and 2
|Product Reference||VF-UB20xx (115V)||VF-UB20xx (230V)|
|Product Description||20cm Hazardous Area Fan / Ventilator|
|Code||II 2 G Ex de IIB T6 Gb|
Type of Protection
'e' increased safety
|Area of Class (Gas)||Zones 1 and 2, Gas Groups IIA and IIB|
|Max Surface Temp (Gas)||T6|
|Ambient Temp. (Gas)||-20°C TO +40°C|
DEMKO 09 ATEX 0926969X
|Motor||0.33 Hp (0.25kW)|
|Power (single phase)||115V, 50/60Hz||230V 50/60Hz|
|7A / 2.3A||7A / 1.2A|
Free Air Through Duct
|980 cfm (1,666m³/hr)||816 cfm (1,932m³/hr)|
15'/4.6m /w one 90° turn:
|789 cfm (1,341m³/hr)||659 cfm (1,120m³/hr)|
15'/4.6m /w two 90° turn:
|666 cfm (1,132m³/hr)||558 cfm (948m³/hr)|
25'/7.6m /w one 90° turn:
|722 cfm (1,227m³/hr)||603 cfm (1,025m³/hr)|
25'/7.6m /w two 90° turn:
|614 cfm (1,044m³/hr)||510 cfm (867m³/hr)|
|35 x 35 x 39 cm|
|74db @ 1m|
Downloads & Resources
Version: SL090 DF512 Issue 1
Make an enquiry…
Thank you for your interest in Wolf Safety and our hazardous area portable and temporary lighting.