WOLFLITE® H-4DCALED HANDLAMP
The new (2022) Wolflite® H-4DCALED primary cell powered LED safety handlamp has been CE marked in compliance with the 2014/34/ EU explosive atmospheres ATEX directive and UKCA marked in compliance with UKSI 2016/1107 UKEX Statutory Instument, for use in a wide range of potentially explosive gases, vapours, mists and dusts.
ZONES: 1, 2, 21 AND 22
BRAND NEW FOR 2022, THE H-4DCALED IS THE BRAND NEW LED VERSION OF THE HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL AND EVER POPULAR H-4DCA
High-Tec and high performance, the brand new H-4DCALED uses the latest state-of-the art high powered LED light sources which have enabled unprecedented performance increases over the H-4DCA:
- 7 X the light output – an increase from 37 to 269 lumens (at source)
- 2 X battery duration – an increase from 20 to 45 hours
Constructed from a new, exceptionally robust and highly durable thermoplastic material, the ATEX Zone 1/21 LED lantern is well able to withstand the effects of heavy industrial use.
A 6mm thick, toughened, scratch resistant glass lens with rubber seal, together with a second seal fitted at the lens ring and lamp body joint, ensure that the lamp is highly protected from ingress of dusts and liquids (IP66).
Its anti-static body non-hazardous body material prevents the build-up of potentially dangerous electrostatic charges.
The H-4DCALED is supplied complete with a convenient removable shoulder strap.
Features & Benefits
- New long life LED light source with 269 lumens measured at source
- Alkaline cell approval giving up to 45 hour duration
- Certified for ATEX, IECEx & UKEX. Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
- CE and UKCA marked
- Lloyd’s Register Type Approved
- -10°C to +40°C temperature ambient
- T4 temperature class
- IP66 ingress protection
- LED light source gives increased light output and battery duration
- Robust anti-static thermoplastic lamp enclosure
- Supplied with detachable shoulder strap
Gas Zone: 1 and 2
Dust Zone: 21 and 22
Power: Primary Cell
|Product Description||Safety LED Handlamp, Primary Cell Powered|
|Code (ATEX & IECEx)||II 2GD Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Ex IIIC T135°C Db
|Type of Protection||"ib" intrinsic safety|
|Area of Classification (Gases)||Zones 1 and 2, Gas Groups IIA, IIB and IIC|
|Temp. Classification (Gases)||T4|
|Area of Classification (Dust)||Zones 21 and 22|
|Max. Surface Temperature (Dust)||135°C|
|Ambient Temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
IECEx BAS 16.0076
|Lens||Toughened Glass (6mm)|
|Light Source||Part Number||H-84|
|Type||New Two-Part LED Module|
|Output (At Source)||269lm|
|Power Source||Part Number||4 x H-20 (LR20)|
|Type||LR20/R20 Primary Cells to IEC60086|
|Volts||4 x 1.5V|
|Light Duration||Up to 45hrs|
|Weight||1.54Kg (incl. cells)|
- All information has been gathered under laboratory conditions, the user must regard the values given as approximate.
- Changes may be made to the above specification without notification, details are available on request.
(PDF, 1.51 MB)
(PDF, 1.79 MB)
(PDF, 535 KB)
(PDF, 411 KB)