WOLFLITE® H-4DCALED HANDLAMP
The new (January 2022) Wolflite® H-4DCALED primary cell powered LED safety handlamp has been CE marked in compliance with the 2014/34/ EU explosive atmospheres ATEX directive and UKCA marked in compliance with UKSI 2016/1107 UKEX Statutory Instument, for use in a wide range of potentially explosive gases, vapours, mists and dusts.
ZONES: 1, 2, 21 AND 22
BRAND NEW FOR 2022, THE H-4DCALED IS THE BRAND NEW LED VERSION OF THE HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL AND EVER POPULAR H-4DCA
High-Tec and high performance, the brand new H-4DCALED uses the latest state-of-the art high powered LED light sources which have enabled unprecedented performance increases over the H-4DCA:
- 7 X the light output – an increase from 37 to 269 lumens (at source)
- 2 X battery duration – an increase from 20 to 45 hours
Constructed from a new, exceptionally robust and highly durable thermoplastic material, the ATEX Zone 1/21 LED lantern is well able to withstand the effects of heavy industrial use.
A 6mm thick, toughened, scratch resistant glass lens with rubber seal, together with a second seal fitted at the lens ring and lamp body joint, ensure that the lamp is highly protected from ingress of dusts and liquids (IP66).
Its anti-static body non-hazardous body material prevents the build-up of potentially dangerous electrostatic charges.
The H-4DCALED is supplied complete with a convenient removable shoulder strap.
ATEX, IECEx and UKEX certified
Lloyds Type Approval
Up to 269 lumens light output (at source)
Up to 45 hours battery duration
Robust and highly durable thermoplastic material, well able to withstand the effects of heavy industrial use
Features & Benefits
- New long life LED light source with 269 lumens measured at source
- Alkaline cell approval giving up to 45 hour duration
- Certified for ATEX, IECEx & UKEX. Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
- CE and UKCA marked
- Lloyd’s Register Type Approved
- -10°C to +40°C temperature ambient
- T4 temperature class
- IP66 ingress protection
- LED light source gives increased light output and battery duration
- Robust anti-static thermoplastic lamp enclosure
- Supplied with detachable shoulder strap
Gas Zone: 1 and 2
Dust Zone: 21 and 22
Power: Primary Cell
|Product Description||Safety LED Handlamp, Primary Cell Powered|
|Code (ATEX & IECEx)||II 2GD Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Ex IIIC T135°C Db
|Type of Protection||"ib" intrinsic safety|
|Area of Classification (Gases)||Zones 1 and 2, Gas Groups IIA, IIB and IIC|
|Temp. Classification (Gases)||T4|
|Area of Classification (Dust)||Zones 21 and 22|
|Max. Surface Temperature (Dust)||135°C|
|Ambient Temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
IECEx BAS 16.0076
|Lens||Toughened Glass (6mm)|
|Light Source||Part Number||H-84|
|Type||New Two-Part LED Module|
|Output (At Source)||269lm|
|Power Source||Part Number||4 x H-20 (LR20)|
|Type||LR20/R20 Primary Cells to IEC60086|
|Volts||4 x 1.5V|
|Light Duration||Up to 45hrs|
|Weight||1.54Kg (incl. cells)|
- All information has been gathered under laboratory conditions, the user must regard the values given as approximate.
- Changes may be made to the above specification without notification, details are available on request.
Light Output Diagram
2.4W Spot Beam (approx. 3.5°)
Peak luminous intensity at 5m 960 lux
Got a question?
Want to learn more? Just contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help!