ATEX Zone 0 Flood Banks
XT-602, XT-604, XT-606
Zones: 0, 1 and 2
The ATEX Zone 0 Flood Bank exploits the excellent performance and reliability of the Wolflite XT Rechargeable Zone 0 Handlamps to deliver collectively a flood of outstanding illumination, of up to 2,100 lumens, to a Zone 0 hazardous task area.
The Flood Bank Stand incorporates the Wolflite XT Rechargeable Zone 0 Handlamps (XT-75) which are CE marked to the ATEX Directive and IECEx Certified, for safe use in Zone 0 potentially explosive gas atmospheres, where a T4 temperature class permits. Available in 2, 4 or 6 handlamp bank configurations, the stands can be placed on level ground or mounted on a tripod (available separately) to elevate and direct and focus the light to the desired task working area.
The XT-75 Zone 0 Handlamps’ bespoke optics coupled with the highest performance ‘fitted for life’ LED light sources deliver an outstanding light output, of over 350lms each, from the high intensity spot beam, switchable to a wide-angle flood. The battery duration at high output is 7.5 hours and 15 hours in powersave mode and is monitored with a state of battery charge indicator.
Made of stainless steel, each stand incorporates handlamp holders with ‘snap-in/snatch-out’ function for quick release but secure retention and allows the bank of handlamps to be manually tilted and locked in position. For maintenance tasks the banks are easily transportable using the integrated handle, plus the easy single-handed switching of the individual handlamps, even with gloved hands, allow straightforward function selection for frequent use. The handlamps can be removed from the stand in the Zone 0 hazardous area and used for close inspection work or in awkward to reach locations, plus the Flood Bank can act as an emergency backup light source independent of lead powered lighting.
Features & Benefits
- ATEX and IECEx certified for use in Zone 0, 1 and 2 hazardous areas
- Incorporates Wolflite XT Rechargeable Zone 0 Handlamps (XT-75)
- Ultra bright high power LED light up to 2,100 lumens
- Configuration of 2, 4 or 6 handlamps per bank
- Mountable on tripod (available separately) or positioned at ground level
- Spot and flood switchable beam options
- Up to 7.5 hours (full power) / 15 hours (powersave) duration
- Built in state of charge indication for each lamp
- IP67 dust and watertight
- Mains chargers supplied and charging to be carried out in safe area only
- Stands only available separately and can accommodate all Wolflite XT Handlamp models
ATEX Zone 0 Flood Bank with 2 Wolflite XT-75 Rechargeable Handlamps & Mains Chargers – 700lms
Gas Zone: 0, 1 and 2
ATEX Zone 0 Flood Bank with 4 Wolflite XT-75 Rechargeable Handlamps & Mains Chargers – 1400lms
Gas Zone: 0, 1 and 2
ATEX Zone 0 Flood Bank with 6 Wolflite XT-75 Rechargeable Handlamps & Mains Chargers – 2100lms
Gas Zone: 0, 1 and 2
See Wolflite XT Rechargeable LED Handlamp XT-75 for full technical details.
|Product Description||ATEX Zone 0 Flood Bank|
|Handlamp Configuration||x 2||x 4||x 6|
|Stand Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handlamp Holder Material||Impact Resistant Thermoplastic, Electrostatic Non-Hazardous
|Dimensions||340 mm L x 197 mm W x 451 mm H||340 mm L x 352 mm W x 451 mm H||340 mm L x 507 mm W x 451 mm H|
|Weight – Stand/Holders Only||2.6 Kg||3.6 Kg||4.5 Kg|
|Weight – With Handlamps||5 Kg||8.4 Kg||11.7Kg|
|Total Light Output||700lms||1400lms||2100lms|
|Handlamps & Chargers||Includes Stand with Handlamp Holders only attached, Wolflite XT Rechargeable Zone 0 Handlamps (XT-75) and a separate Quick Charger with Mains Adaptor 100-254V AC (XT-200H - for use in safe area only) for each handlamp.|
- Changes may be made to the above specification without notification, details are available on request.
- All information has been gathered under laboratory conditions, the user must regard the values given as approximate.
Downloads & Resources
(PDF, 584 KB)
Version: SL050 DF552 Issue 03
Make an enquiry…
Thank you for your interest in Wolf Safety and our hazardous area portable and temporary lighting.