WOLFLITE® H-251ALED RECHARGEABLE HANDLAMP
The Wolflite® H-251ALED Rechargeable Handlamp is ideal as a safety lamp for inspection and work tasks, offering a convenient and cost effective solution when frequently required for long periods, and is CE marked to the ATEX directive for safe use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
ZONES: 1, 2, 21 AND 22
The Handlamp offers extreme robustness and reliability in harsh environments; the scratch and impact resistant lens is made from 6mm toughened glass and the body and lens ring are moulded in a highly resilient thermoplastic material to withstand drop and impact expected from heavy industrial use, even at sub-zero temperatures. The material is electrostatic non-hazardous, ensuring there is no risk of a dangerous build up of static charges and the enclosure is sealed to IP66, preventing the ingress of dust and sealing against water, except submersion.
H-251ALED's outstanding light output is achieved from an LED light source giving as much as 50% more light and a threefold increase in duration over many handlamps with halogen bulbs. It is focused within a 100mm diameter parabolic reflector giving the user an extremely well defined beam of intense white light.
The battery pack is a highly reliable sealed lead acid system, enhanced with electronic protection and control, and is rendered intrinsically safe by the use of a fast switching short-circuit protection circuit. A low voltage cut-off feature automatically switches the lamp off when all useful battery capacity has been used, protecting the battery from damage through deep discharge.
The emergency illumination function illuminates the handlamp if power to the charger is cut.
Class Leading Light Duration
Up to 24 hours!
Tight spot and wide angle fringe light
Robust design & construction
Extended product life
Features & Benefits
- CE marked to ATEX Directive Explosive gas, vapour and mist certified for zones 1 & 2, up to T4 temperature class
- Dust ignition protected for zones 21 and 22, for dusts with ignition temperatures over 170°C
- LED light source gives increased light output and battery duration
- Electronic current limited battery with power fail operation and deep discharge protection
- Robust anti-static thermoplastic lamp enclosure
- IP 66 ingress protection
- For use with C-251HV/LV Chargers
- Suitable for cyclic and short term standby applications (for long term see Wolflite® XT Rechargeable LED Handlamp and Rechargeable Torch)
Gas Zone: 1 and 2
Dust Zone: 21 and 22
|Product Description||Rechargeable Safety Handlamp|
|Code||ATEX & IECEx||
II 2GD Ex ib op is IIC T4 Gb (-20°C≤Ta≤+40°C)
Ex ib op is IIIB T170°C Db *
* The revised product approval code confirms compliance to IIIB nonconductive dusts and has a T170°C dust temperature.
|Type of Protection||"ib" intrinsic safety, "op is" optical radiation|
|Area of Classification (Gases)||Zones 1 and 2, Gas Groups IIA, IIB, IIC|
|Temp. Classification (Gases)||T4|
|Area of Classification (Dust)||Zones 21 and 22, IIIA, IIIB|
|Max. Surface Temperature (Dust)||170°C|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C to +40°C|
|Enclosure / Lens||Thermoplastic, Anti-Static / Toughened Glass (6mm)|
|Beam Type||Spot with Fringe Light|
|Light Source:||Part Number||H-79|
|Type||High Power LED|
|Power Source:||Part Number||H-66|
|Type||Rechargeable Battery, Sealed Lead Acid|
|Life||Up to 500 recharge cycles|
|Light Duration||Up to 24hrs|
|Weight||1.75Kg (incl. battery)|
- All information has been gathered under laboratory conditions, the user must regard the values given as approximate.
- Changes may be made to the above specification without notification, details are available on request.
Light Output Diagram
60 Lumen Spot Beam (approx 4°) with Wide Angle Fringe Light