WOLFLITE® H-251ALED RECHARGEABLE HANDLAMP
The newly updated (December 2021) Wolflite® H-251ALED rechargeable LED safety handlamp has been CE marked in compliance with the 2014/34/ EU explosive atmospheres ATEX directive and UKCA marked in compliance with UKSI 2016/1107 UKEX Statutory Instument, for use in a wide range of potentially explosive gases, vapours, mists and dusts.
ZONES: 1, 2, 21 AND 22
Updated in December 2021, the H-251ALED ATEX Zone 1 rechargeable handlamp emits up to 210 lumens (at source) from its powerful new long-life LED light source.
Extremely robust and reliable, it is ideal for use in harsh, hazardous area environments. The scratch and impact resistant lens is made from 6mm toughened glass, and the body and lens ring are moulded in highly resilient thermoplastic material to withstand the drops and impacts expected from heavy industrial use – even at sub-zero temperatures.
The electrostatic non-hazardous body material ensures there is no risk of a dangerous build-up of static charges. The enclosure is sealed to IP66, preventing the ingress of dust and protecting against powerful water jets.
The latest updates to the Wolflite H-251ALED Rechargeable Handlamp, using the latest state-of-the art high powered LED light sources, have enabled an unprecedented increase in performance with light output almost doubling - increasing from 107 lumens to 210 lumens (at source)!
The highly reliable sealed lead acid battery pack is enhanced with electronic control and protection, and is rendered intrinsically safe by the use of a fast switching short-circuit protection circuit. A low voltage cut-off feature automatically switches the lamp off when all useful battery capacity has been used, protecting the battery from deep discharge damage.
An emergency illumination function illuminates the handlamp if power to the charger is cut.
Class Leading Light Duration
Up to 18 hours!
Tight spot and wide angle fringe light
Robust design & construction
Extended product life
Features & Benefits
- New long life LED light source with 210 lumens measured at source
- 18 hrs battery life from a single charge
- Certified for ATEX, IECEx & UKEX. Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
- CE and UKCA marked
- -10°C to +40°C temperature ambient
- T4 temperature class
- IP66 ingress protection
- LED light source gives increased light output and battery duration
- Emergency illumination function illuminates the handlamp if power to the charger fails, highlighting the escape route
- Deep discharge protection protects the battery for permanent damage
- Robust anti-static thermoplastic lamp enclosure
- For use with C-251HV/LV Chargers
- Suitable for cyclic and short term standby applications (for long term see Wolflite XT LED Rechargeable Handlamp and Rechargeable Torch)
Gas Zone: 1 and 2
Dust Zone: 21 and 22
|Product Description||Rechargeable Safety Handlamp|
|Code||ATEX, IECEx & UKEX||
II 2GD Ex ib IIC T4 Gb (-10°C ≤ Ta ≤ +40°C)
Ex ib IIIB T170°C Db*
* The revised product approval code confirms compliance to IIIB nonconductive dusts and has a T170°C
|Type of Protection||"ib" intrinsic safety|
|Area of Classification (Gases)||
Zones 1 and 2
Gas Groups IIA, IIB, IIC
|Temp. Classification (Gases)||T4|
|Area of Classification (Dust)||
Zones 21 and 22
Dust Groups IIIA, IIIB
|Max. Surface Temperature (Dust)||170°C|
|Ambient Temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
|Enclosure / Lens||Thermoplastic, Anti-Static / Toughened Glass (6mm)|
|Beam Type||Spot with Fringe Light|
|Light Source:||Part Number||H-88|
|Type||High Power LED|
|Power Source:||Part Number||H-66|
|Type||Rechargeable Battery, Sealed Lead Acid|
|Life||Up to 500 recharge cycles|
|Light Duration||Up to 18 hrs|
|Weight||1.84Kg (incl. battery)|
- All information has been gathered under laboratory conditions, the user must regard the values given as approximate.
- Changes may be made to the above specification without notification, details are available on request.
Light Output Diagram
Spot Beam, approximately 4°, with a flood of lower level fringe light.