Wolf's range of tripods are lightweight, easily transportable and will extend a lamp to a maximum height of 3.2 metres.
Once erected, a tripod gives a stable platform allowing the LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaires, Portable Fluorescent Leadlamps, LED Floodlites and XT Flood Bank Stands to be used at a variety of heights and positions. The tripod allows the positioning of a lamp to deliver vertical or horizontal forward facing light or in the horizontal position the light can be directed upwards illuminating the work area from the underside.
Three models available:
- Lightweight – Steel (Black Painted) – max. height 1.85m
- Medium Duty - Steel (Plated) – max. height 2.4m
- Heavy Duty – Steel (Plated) – max. height 3.2m
A mounting bracket is required for the LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaire and Portable Fluorescent Leadlamp to attach to the tripod and position the lamp either horizontally or vertically. An optional mounting bracket is available for the LinkEx™ LED Floodlites and XT Flood Bank Stands (for the Medium and Heavy Duty Tripods only) to attach to the lamp/tripod and facilitate an easy removal of the lamp for frequent positioning at ground level.
33 19 42 / 33 19 32 - LL-680
33 19 33 - LL-690, 33 19 34 - LL-695
Lightweight Tripod - 1.85m
Medium Duty Tripod - 2.4m
Heavy Duty Tripod - 3.2m
Tripod Mounting Bracket (LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaire LX-400)
Tripod Mounting Bracket (LinkEx™ LED Floodlite and XT Flood Bank Stands) - For Medium and Heavy Duty Tripods only. Optional for frequent removal from tripod and repositioning of lamp at ground level.
|Product Description||Lightweight Tripod Stand||Medium Duty Tripod Stand||Heavy Duty Tripod Stand|
|Material||Steel - Black Painted||Steel - Plated||Steel - Plated|
|Height (Extends To)||1.85m||2.4m||3.2m|
|Width (Leg Extension)||1.25m||1m||1.25m|
|Suitable For||LL-500, LX-400, WF-300 and XT-4XX/6XX Ranges|
|WF-300||Not Required||LL-669 (optional)
For frequent removal from tripod and repositioning of lamp at ground level.
|XT-4XX / 6 XX||Not Required|
- All information has been gathered under laboratory conditions, the user must regard the values given as approximate.
- Changes may be made to the above specification without notification, details are available on request.
Thank you for your interest in Wolf Safety and our hazardous area portable and temporary lighting.
- Contact us with any questions or enquiries on +44 (0) 114 255 1051
- Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible at email@example.com
- Find a Distributor
Version: SL060 Issue 2