Wolf's extensive range of positioning, mounting and protection accessories, encompassing fixing kits, films and cable management, for the LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaire (LX-400) give workers more secure temporary installation solutions for temporary lighting in hazardous area working environments.
Wolf’s LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaire plastic brackets, with snap shut mechanism and screw to lock securely closed around a luminaire, form a key component of all Wolf’s fixing kits giving flexible and sturdy mounting and positioning options for temporary applications. Securely mount or hang a luminaire almost anywhere and in any orientation - putting the luminaire exactly where it is needed.
- Bracket Kit - With brackets and screws fix directly to flat walls.
- Magnet Bracket Kit - With magnet pads grip to flat ferrous metal surfaces.
- Scaffold Bracket Kit - With stainless steel pipe clamps with rubber linings fit to standard poles 47 to 51 mm diameter.
- Unistrut Bracket Kit - With unistrut nuts attach to standard channel systems.
- Eye Bolt / Dual Eye Bracket Kit - With eye bolts suspend with carabiners and S hooks from existing infrastructure.
- Tripod Bracket Kit - With fixing bar attach horizontally or vertically to tripod stand.
- Hanging Straps - With straps hang from existing infrastructure.
Note: Each kit contains the brackets to mount one LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaire or two lights where Dual specified.
For standalone luminaire positioning, Wolf's tripods give a stable platform allowing the luminaire to be attached with the Tripod Bracket Kit and used at a variety of heights and positions to deliver vertical or horizontal forward facing light, in the horizontal position the light can be directed upwards, illuminating the work area from the underside. The range of Tripod Stands available are lightweight, easily transportable, made from steel and will extend a lamp to a height of up to 3.2 metres and are ideal for both '180°' (unidirectional illumination) and '360°' (omni-directional 'all round' illumination) luminaires to maximise light area coverage for workers.
Films / Cable Management
Not only is the positioning and mounting of luminaires key to worker efficiency but also the protection of the outer tube from damage to ensure its longevity, in optimal condition, for repeat usage. Wolf luminaires are used regularly in blasting, jetting, coating and painting applications and are protected from residue build-up by the use of a Protective Film, easily replaced between uses to ensure the product is delivering maximum light output without obstructions. Each film is supplied with an easy peel foam back adhesive for ease of application.
Similarly if the luminaire is deemed too bright, when being used in a confined space at head height by a worker, an Internal Diffuser Film can be installed to minimise glare. Finally, to keep the working area free from potential trip hazards, cable can be managed using a Magnet Cable Tidy to elevate it from the ground along a ferrous metal surface.
If you require something different to suit a particular hazardous area need, whether a variation to our existing range or a totally new accessory for a unique application and environment, please contact us to discuss the development of a practical and safe accessory solution.
Eye Bolt Bracket Kit (To mount one LX-400)
Dual Eye Bracket Kit (To mount two LX-400s side-by-side)
S Hook (2 per pack)
Unistrut Bracket Kit (To mount one LX-400)
Scaffold Bracket Kit (To mount one LX-400)
Tripod Bracket Kit (To mount one LX-400)
Bracket Kit (To mount one LX-400)
Magnet Bracket Kit (To mount one LX-400)
Carabiner (2 per pack)
|Product Reference||Product Description||Notes|
|LX-690||Bracket Kit||To mount one LX-400|
|LX-680||Magnet Bracket Kit||To mount one LX-400|
|LX-671||Eye Bolt Bracket Kit||To mount one LX-400|
|LX-672||Dual Eye Bracket Kit||To mount two LX-400s side-by-side|
|LX-678||Scaffold Bracket Kit||To mount one LX-400|
|LX-670||Tripod Bracket Kit||To mount one LX-400 on a Tripod Stand|
|LX-679||Unistrut Bracket Kit||To mount one LX-400|
|LX-654||Hanging Straps||2 straps per pack|
|LX-674||S Hook||2 per pack - Length 150mm / Throat 55mm|
|LX-675||Carabiner||2 per pack - Length 120mm / Gate 17mm|
|LX-545/3||Protective Film||3 per pack|
|LX-374||Internal Diffuser Film||1 per pack|
|LX-692||Magnet Cable Tidy||1 per pack|
- All information has been gathered under laboratory conditions, the user must regard the values given as approximate.
- Changes may be made to the above specification without notification, details are available on request.
Thank you for your interest in Wolf Safety and our hazardous area portable and temporary lighting.
- Contact us with any questions or enquiries on +44 (0) 114 255 1051
- Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible at email@example.com
- Find a Distributor
Version: SL069 DF411 Issue 1