LinkEx™ Portable Fluorescent Leadlamp Emergency
Zones: 1, 2, 21 and 22
The LinkEx™ Portable Fluorescent Leadlamp Emergency has a built-in back-up battery power supply to light the lamp in the event of a power failure and is ideal for exit route lighting allowing hazardous area workers to find their way to safe areas and emergency meeting points.
The Emergency Leadlamps are ATEX Directive and IECEx Certified for safe use in Zone 1 (Cat 2) IIC potentially explosive gas, vapour, mist and dust atmospheres, where a T3 temperature class permits and have twin side by side forward facing 36W energy efficient fluorescent lamps, delivering 5800 lumens output, available in voltages of 110V to 130V.
Upon power failure, the Emergency Leadlamp’s battery back-up supply initiates and powers one fluorescent tube immediately at a reduced power level, giving approx. three hours light output. The leadlamp should be charged/discharged 3 times upon commissioning to ensure the battery is cycled to peak capacity, charging time shall be min 24hrs. If powered for a short time the battery duration will be proportionally reduced.
The Emergency Leadlamp is supplied with a customer specified plug and socket to allow the units to be instantly linked together, allowing for quick and easy installation over a large area and can be used in a chain, in series or intermittently, with Wolf’s range of LinkEx™ Luminaires and Floodlites.
Unistrut compatible mounting points on the lamps provide a flexible and low cost installation solution allowing them to be quickly and easily fixed in position on pipes, scaffold or a ferrous backdrop with magnetic fixings. In addition, the leadlamps are easy to maintain and re-lamping is simple using standard compact fluorescent lamps and can be done by a competent electrical engineer.
Features & Benefits
- ATEX and IECEx Certified for Zone 1 and 2 explosive gas and Zones 21 and 22 dust atmospheres
- Emergency back-up light
- Up to 3 hours battery duration after full charge
- Fitted with plugs and sockets, linkable in series
- Twin lamp configuration
- Compact and robust design
- Wide voltage range 110V - 130V
- Uses standard compact fluorescent lamps for ease of maintenance
- Control ballast incorporates 'End of Life' protection circuit
- Integrated Unistrut compatible mounting points
110V - 2x36W 5m SY Cable - ATX Plug and Socket – Linkable - Emergency
Gas Zone: 1 and 2 Dust Zone: 21 and 22
|Product Description||ATEX Fluorescent Leadlamp – Emergency Linkable|
|Code||II 2 GD Ex embd IIC T3 Ex tD A21 IP66 T102°C|
|Type of Protection||"e" increased safety
|Area of Classification (Gas)||Zones 1 & 2
Gas Groups IIA, IIB, IIC
|Area of Classification (Dust)||Zones 21 & 22|
|Max Surface Temp (Dust)||102°C|
|Ambient Temperature||-15°C to +53°C|
IECEx SIR 10.0121
|Lens||Polycarbonate with Anti-Static Coating|
|Beam Type||Wide Angle White Area Light
High Output & Efficiency
|Light Source||Type - Standard 2G11 CFL Compact Fluorescent
Life - Up to 10,000 hrs
Power - 2 x 36W
Typical Consumption - 62W
Output - 5800lm
- All products supplied with 4mm2 SY Cable and ATX plugs/sockets as standard. CEAG and Stahl Plugs and Sockets available on request. Ships braided cable for offshore applications to BS6883 available on request. All products supplied with fluorescent lamps fitted as standard.
- The Emergency Leadlamp will come on every time the supply is removed.
- All information has been gathered under laboratory conditions, the user must regard the values given as approximate.
- Changes may be made to the above specification without notification, details are available on request.
2 x 36W 180°
Peak luminous intensity at 2.5m 190 lux, at 5m 50 lux
Downloads & Resources
(PDF, 483 KB)
(PDF, 61.1 KB)
(PDF, 2.21 MB)
Version: SL056 Issue 3 DF498
Make an enquiry…
Thank you for your interest in Wolf Safety and our hazardous area portable and temporary lighting.