Join our Distribution Network
Wolf Safety has an extensive network of exclusive and non-exclusive distributors throughout the world selling our leading explosion protected portable and temporary lighting and power distribution solutions for hazardous areas and extreme environments worldwide.
Experience and Commitment
We lead the way in developing and manufacturing the most versatile and safe lighting and power solutions for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, and are constantly looking for new partners to distribute our range across the globe.
We actively support our distributor network with dedicated account management (both sales and marketing), technical telephone support, remote product/solution training, online access to support materials and we hold extensive stocks to ensure excellent order delivery times. As a distributor, we expect you to commit to market development plans with associated sales targets and regular reviews, undertake effective marketing, promotional and sales activities, hold a stock of our products, and provide excellent pre and post sales support to the target market.
Requirements & Proposal
If you would like to become a Wolf Safety Distributor, please supply us with background information on your company, capabilities and a market development proposal.
We would like to understand your existing set-up in terms of turnover figures, key sectors, sales objectives, existing territory and product ranges, sales structure, facilities/stock holdings and typical sectors/end users. We would then like detailed market development responses to the below plus anything additional you feel is relevant to your proposal.
- How would you develop the local market for our product range?
- Which sectors/sub sectors would you target?
- Who do you foresee are the customers for this product range?
- How do you intend selling and promoting the portable and temporary lighting and Wolf brand?
- Have you identified any customers that you intend targeting with this range?
- Have you discovered what product your potential customers are using now?
- How significant do you think the market for portable and temporary lighting is? What do you base this on?
Once we have received your proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would arrange a telephone conference with you to discuss your proposal further and how our companies could potentially work together further.