The range of positioning, mounting and protection accessories for the WF-300XL includes fixing kits, protective equipment and cable management to give operators more secure temporary installation solutions for lighting in hazardous area working environments.
Wolf’s fixing kits give flexible and sturdy mounting and positioning options for temporary applications - putting the floodlite exactly where it is needed.
- Magnet Kit - With 4 magnet pads grip to flat ferrous metal surfaces. Additional magnets (upto 2 extra can be added per unit) can be purchased for "poor" surfaces to increase the strength of the hold.
- Scaffold Kit - With pipe clamp to fit to standard scaffold poles.
For standalone floodlite positioning, Wolf's tripods give a stable platform allowing a floodlite to be attached and used at a variety of heights and can be directed upwards illuminating the work area from the underside. The Tripods available are lightweight, easily transportable, made from steel and are ideal to maximise light area coverage for workers. Particularly useful for larger areas, where increasing the height allows a greater area to be illuminated, and for trench work, where light can be directed into the trench below.
Three models are available:
- Lightweight – Steel (Black Painted) – max. height 1.85m
- Medium Duty - Steel (Plated) – max. height 2.4m
- Heavy Duty – Steel (Plated) – max. height 3.2m
For harsher environments where the lamp could be subjected to "rough usage", there is available a Mesh Cover made from stainless steel mesh mounted on the frame of the floodlite which can be easily attached and removed with four stainless steel clips and fixings.
Finally, to keep the working area free from potential trip hazards, cable can be managed using a Magnet Cable Tidy to elevate it from the ground along a ferrous metal surface.
If you require something special to suit a particular hazardous area need, whether a variation to our existing range or a totally new accessory for a unique application and environment, please contact us to discuss the development of a practical and safe accessory solution.
Magnet Fixing Kit (to mount one WF-300XL)
Scaffold Fixing Kit (to mount one WF-300XL)
Protective Mesh Cover (1 per pack)
Magnet Cable Tidy (1 per pack)
|WF-545||Magnet Fixing Kit||To mount one WF-300XL
Stainless steel mounting bar with 4 x magnets
|WF-699||Scaffold Fixing Kit||To mount one WF-300XL|
|WF-480||Mesh Cover||1 per pack
3mm Stainless Steel 25x25mm Mesh 353x278mm - 520g
|LX-692||Magnet Cable Tidy||1 per pack|
- Changes may be made to the above specification without notification, details are available on request.
Thank you for your interest in Wolf Safety and our hazardous area portable and temporary lighting.
- Contact us with any questions or enquiries on +44 (0) 114 255 1051
- Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible at email@example.com
- Find a Distributor
Version: SL066 DF415 Issue 3