ATEX LED INSPECTION LEADLAMP
The ATEX LED Inspection Leadlamp SP-600 is a cable-powered, versatile and lightweight handheld light with impressive LED light output, making it ideal for inspection and work activities in Hazardous Areas.
SP-600EL/HOFR10, SP-600H/HOFR10, SP-600L/HOFR10
ZONES: 1, 2, 21 AND 22
The SP-600 is CE marked to the ATEX directive and IECEx certified safe for use in Zone 1 potentially explosive gas atmospheres, where a T4 temperature class permits, and Zone 21 potentially explosive dust atmospheres, with a maximum surface temperature of 95°c, as well as group I mining applications.
The high power LED 'fitted for life' light source produces a forward facing high efficiency output of up to 470 lumens by emitting an exceptional, even, ultra-wide angle light; minimising shadows and enhancing visibility to provide optimum illumination for localised, close proximity work.
Lightweight, compact and ergonomically friendly, the Inspection Leadlamp is designed for handheld use, with an "easy-grip" handle for user comfort. With a flexible 360° swivel hook, the SP-600 can be suspended for hands-free use, and magnet mounting accessories are also available.
The unit is extremely robust and durable with impact resistant anti-static enclosure, IP67 rated, and scratch and chemical resistant polycarbonate hardcoat lens, to withstand the rigours of heavy industrial use. Further protection is possible by fitting a stainless steel cage guard for enhanced mechanical protection, fully certified and ideal for use in the most demanding conditions.
The Leadlamp is available in three voltage input ranges: high 90-264VAC for general applications, and low 18-54VAC/20-54VDC and extra low 9-16VAC/DC for use in confined space applications, such as metal tanks.
ATEX and IECEx Approved
Ultra Wide Angle LED Light - Reduced Shadows
Wide Voltage Range
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for handheld inspection and work activities in a hazardous area
- ATEX and IECEx approved for Zone 1 and 21 explosive gas and dust atmospheres
- 470 lumen high power 'fitted for life' LED light source
- High quality, even, ultra-wide angle LED light, reduces shadows and enhances visibility
- Large diffused light source minimises eye discomfort when viewed directly
- Lightweight and compact for handheld use
- Flexible integrated hook for suspension in the work area
- Robust and highly durable enclosure to withstand heavy industrial use
- Wide voltage range models
- Fitted with 10m HOFR cable as standard
- IP67 rated for use in the harshest environments
- Group I mining approval
- Mounting and protection accessories available
Gas Zone: 21 and 22
Dust Zone: 1 and 2
Gas Zone: 1 and 2
Dust Zone: 21 and 22
Gas Zone: 1 and 2
Dust Zone: 21 and 22
|Product Description||ATEX LED Inspection Leadlamp|
|High (H)||Low (L)||Extra Low (EL)|
|Code||I M2 Ex eb mb I Mb (-30°C to +55°C)
II 2G Ex eb mb IIC T4 Gb IP67
II 2D Ex mb tb IIIC T95°C Db
|Type of Protection||'eb' Increased Safety, 'mb' Encapsulation,'tb' Dust Ignition Protection by Enclosure|
|Area of Classification (Gas)||Zones 1 & 2 Gas Groups IIA, IIB & IIC|
|Temperature Classification (Gas)||T4|
|Area of Classification (Dust)||Zones 21 & 22 Dust Groups IIIA, IIIB & IIIC|
|Max Surface Temperature (Dust)||T95°C|
|Ambient Temperature||-30°C to +55°C|
|Enclosure||High Impact, Anti-Static Polypropylene|
|Lens||Polycarbonate, Scratch and Chemical Resistant Hardcoat|
|Light Source||Type||High Power LED|
|Output||470 lumens (at source) / 403 lumens (from leadlamp)|
|Plug||No plug supplied as standard|
|Cable||10m HOFR 2 core x 1.5 mm²|
- All information has been gathered under laboratory conditions, the user must regard the values given as approximate.
- Changes may be made to the above specification without notification, details are available on request